Piano lessons are available with Linda Pierce, Piano Studio.
- 28 years of teaching experience
- Expert training flavored with Christian encouragement
- 15 years of applied study at the University of South Alabama under the tutelage of Dr. Edward Daniel
- Many years of performance with USA Piano Ensemble
- Years of performance with Mobile Piano Ensemble (Conducting several years); Present Member of Mobile Piano Ensemble
- Member of Music Teachers National Association and Alabama Music Teachers Association
- President of Mobile Music Teachers Association, 1998-2000 and 2006-2009
- Age range of students: Five to Eight-five years of age
- Home: 228-588-6523
- Cell: 251-366-2048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"In addition to teaching piano to our girls, Ms Linda is a friend, encourager and prayer partner of the Smith family. She has a deep love for the Lord, for children and for music and she lives that out beautifully. She is creative, wise and patient - even with MY girls! We are thankful that she believes, as we do, that we are to use every possible way to praise our wonderful Lord.; Music is a great way to do that as stated in Colossians 3:17: 'And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Linda is a fine Christian woman who knows and loves music. She has unique teaching methods that are not stressful yet are effective. Her recitals are always a wonderful experience because they are fun and enjoyable for the adults and the students.
--Billy Hardin (grandparent of two piano students)
"May my spoken words and unspoken thoughts be pleasing even to you, O LORD." Psalm 19:14
As freedoms rapidly diminish around us, there is yet the frontier of freedom of expression. All things cause us to want to praise Him. Expressing that joy at the piano and praising Him at the keyboard is a wonderful experience.
"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music. Make music to the LORD with (piano)." Psalm 97:4-5